Located at the entrance to the Saint Jean de l'Arnouze business park in Carcassonne, the “Maison de l'Innovation” (house of innovation) is a 2,500 m² area, entirely dedicated to the digital ecosystem and connected to ultra-high speed. The aim of the Alpha R incubator, part of the House of Innovation, is to become the reception and support hub for entrepreneurs, an interactive space of innovation and collaboration. This offer is made complete by the addition of the DELTA R site, which offers workshops and will be expanded in early 2019 by the OMEGA R site, a business hotel (15€/m²/ year).
Le territoire de Carcassonne propose ainsi 24 bureaux (pour une surface globale de 471 m2) et 4 ateliers (644 m2) pour l’accueil des entreprises.
- Location: Carcassonne
- Transaction: rental
- Building type: office/commercial/storage
- Surface : 2,500 m2
- Price: from 9.5€ before tax/ m2/year (office) and 5€ before tax/ m2/year (commercial/storage)
- Specific features: convivial reception area, co-working space, meeting rooms, fablab temporary offices, immersive room
- Motorway access: A 61 (exit #23)
- Networks: electricity, ultra-high speed internet